- Greater surface area, more effective than granular media
- Less backwashing preventing less waste water
- Reduces pressure drop up to 50%
- Prevents channeling and plugging versus granular media
- Improves efficacy and efficiency
- Creates greater contact time
- NSF/ANSI approved
Reticulated KDF 55 Media Cubes
Designed for removing and reducing chlorine, bacteria, and soluble heavy metals. This media also helps control scale and algae, even in hot water applications, without the issues of packing and channeling like common granular KDF.
SNRF-CC Modified Catalytic Carbon
A modified catalytic carbon that has the ability to absorb the entire chloramine molecule at once, without the need to break the ammonia/chlorine bond first, while also reducing soluble lead. This creates a higher capacity and greater flow rate than traditional catalytics.
10% Crosslink Resin
This resin has more intersections or strands "crosslinking" holding the beads together better than standard 8% resin. This allows the resin bead to have greater strength and therefore a longer lifespan, sometimes double, than that of standard resin, especially when softening chlorinated water.